• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Overclocker Drink !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fatticus

Dont know if any one else listens to Maximum PC pod casts, but one of the editors invented the overclocker mixed drink ! sounds nasty and consist of;
Young double chocolate stout
Espresso capsules

any one want to give it a try and let us know what happens !?

Dont know if any one else listens to Maximum PC pod casts, but one of the editors invented the overclocker mixed drink ! sounds nasty and consist of;
Young double chocolate stout
Espresso capsules

any one want to give it a try and let us know what happens !?

That cant beat my furry cofee with Irish Cream:)

A 32-oz mug with Espresso and Everclear. You'd swear you could slap Chuck Norris and not get hurt. :D

(there's a reason espresso is usually served in a tiny shot sized cup, too much of it and your teeth wiggles)

DUDE... Youngs Double Choc stout is AMAZING... I have tried to replicate it in my own brewing and have yet to accomplish the feat... if you haven't had it, your missing out on life...

DUDE... Youngs Double Choc stout is AMAZING... I have tried to replicate it in my own brewing and have yet to accomplish the feat... if you haven't had it, your missing out on life...

It is good. Maybe in the "B" or "B+" rating out of the ~300 stouts I've tried.

If you like coffee/roasty stouts then I suppose adding espresso tabs is a way to get that, I'd rather just buy a tasty coffee stout :p

A 32-oz mug with Espresso and Everclear. You'd swear you could slap Chuck Norris and not get hurt. :D

(there's a reason espresso is usually served in a tiny shot sized cup, too much of it and your teeth wiggles)

pfftt.. You guys need to come to Florida and try the "Colada"... Think of four Starbucks double Espressos crammed into a tiny cup the size of a 2 liter bottle cap; only a bit taller.

You have one of them in the morning and the world goes into slow motion for you for the rest of the day... that's if you don't have to go home and change your tidy whiteys first. They don't call it liquid crack for nothing.

Back