• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Juttering image

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JerkasaurusRex

I recently bought a samsung c670 and I am having trouble calibrating it right for movies. I stream almost all of my movies from netflix. I have a 25 mbps connection and have the TV connected with a hardwired Ethernet cable so i get full bandwidth on it.

I am having a problem with smooth images. Whenever the camera pans across the screen, all the images jutter. Fast images also stutter/jutter a little bit. The TV is a 120 hz so i don't know what the deal is. I have tried changing the settings on the extra smoothing processes it has but i can't get it right.

I am currently trying to watch a movie and i keep having to stop to mess with the setting because i can't stand the image messing up.

Anybody know what to do?

So, if I understand correctly, the Ethernet cable is connected to the tv and the netflix app is in the TV ? Or is it via a HTPC, PS3, etc ?

Also, if it is via HTPC, PS3, etc, then is it connected through HDMI ?

Try switching to component, see if that solves the issue.

The netflix app is within the TV so now PS3/HTPC or third box anywhere. It is connected with a cat5 cable from my router.

There isn't another way i can connect the computer to the internet as I have not built my HTPC yet. Also i don't have a cable box since i only use OTA TV.

Back