• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vapo Chill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i doubt you'll get 20 below celc, but 10 below is quite a reasonable expecatation. Now don't stick your tounge on the probe, otherwise you'll be stuck for a long time :)

wtf i thought they only made them for amd chips isnt that why the 4 mounting wholes were orginaly made for??

P.S -20 wtf we dont they do a vcore mod and try and get that cpu to at least 20 c :D but im sure u will be held back by ur multi.. o well.. 690 bucks are u out of ur mind man thats ****ing insane i can buy a car with that much maybe not a good one but never the less.. its cheaper to buy a new cpu over and over again..

Ozzman said:
wtf i thought they only made them for amd chips isnt that why the 4 mounting wholes were orginaly made for??

P.S -20 wtf we dont they do a vcore mod and try and get that cpu to at least 20 c :D but im sure u will be held back by ur multi.. o well.. 690 bucks are u out of ur mind man thats ****ing insane i can buy a car with that much maybe not a good one but never the less.. its cheaper to buy a new cpu over and over again..
they quit selling them for amd because of the fragile cores but they might be selling them again for I xp's.
the p4 have the 4 holes too.

$690?!!? Damn... I thought the price would've gone done a bit by now..

Glad I made my own. :cool:

I've seen quite a few people who put out the money for one though... I guess if you're happy, it's money well spent?

For only -10 Celius, I wouldn't want it.

Why not do a quad peltier and get those temperature for baby half the price. Or you can go double 220watt and you should be getting those temperatures.

Yoidums

Lets face it, most of us would love to have one but many here just cannot afford or justify the expense. I hear as well that a good pelt (220w) can out do the vapo.

Back