• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

shogun2 vs assassins creed BH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fatticus

Any one got Shogun2 yet ? i cant decide what game to get, i have not played a RTS in SOoosoooOo long and am due but i loved assassins creed 1 and haven't played one since, i can only afford one game Atm :( any one played either one ? any thoughts ?

If you have only played AC1, either get AC2 first, or just get Shogun 2. Shogun 1 was awesome, but I really havn't payed much attention to this new one outside it looks amazing.

If you liked AC 1...your going to love AC 2 they improved it in everyway.
I played it on PS3 because I couldn't wait. It's gotta look even better on PC.

Any one got Shogun2 yet ? i cant decide what game to get, i have not played a RTS in SOoosoooOo long and am due but i loved assassins creed 1 and haven't played one since, i can only afford one game Atm :( any one played either one ? any thoughts ?

FWIW I am going with AC2. I played AC1, but never Shogun. I enjoyed playing through AC1 twice so much though, that AC2 is getting my money.

Seriously? You played through AC1 twice? Wow I'm impressed... for me, the game got really repetitive after about the third town and I got the urge to just rush through to the finish. AC2 was a really good jump from AC1 for me. Enjoyed every part of it minus the feather collecting part to get the platinum trophy on the PS3. If you liked AC1 that much, then you'll definitely love the AC2 and AC BH. :beer:

Seriously? You played through AC1 twice? Wow I'm impressed... for me, the game got really repetitive after about the third town and I got the urge to just rush through to the finish. AC2 was a really good jump from AC1 for me. Enjoyed every part of it minus the feather collecting part to get the platinum trophy on the PS3. If you liked AC1 that much, then you'll definitely love the AC2 and AC BH. :beer:

Yeah, played through it twice, not back to back though. I liked being able to explore and do what I wanted, when I wanted. I don't really care for games that force you into doing what they want to do and just follow the steps.

Got Shogun2, its is SWWEEEEEET, the graphics are amazing and super fun game play, and i am reading that it is not even dx11 yet, i noticed i can not adjust AF at all but AA is maxed out. this will be patched in 2-3 weeks to support dx11 and AF adjustment. the graphics are super nice as is though. I will get AC soon enough as i am on reading week soon :D

Back