• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good mouse and keyboard for under $60?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dooms101

While struggling with my low DPI mouse in Google SketchUp I realized how badly I need a new mouse and keyboard. My current keyboard isn't too bad, but I'd prefer a better one, and my mouse has too low of a DPI for 3D modeling.

I don't really game so that doesn't matter to me at all, I do a lot of media related things (music, movies, etc) though so wireless would be nice so I can sit on my bed. I mostly surf the web, type up programs, and 3D model on occasion. So a higher DPI mouse with extra function buttons would be cool. Anyone have some suggestions under $60?

Hi I was also struggling with my mouse (not keyboard) i got a gigabyte gm 6880 and it works great I mainly use it for games and general computing but it has a great dpi adjustment button with three modes , I adjusted the sensitivity through control panel to my liking and it also fits great on your hand with a thumb rest on the side all for around 15-30 aussie dollars.... bargain!!! but a good thing to do is research the exact one you want look for weight,shape and look for good decent brands. As far as keyboards go theres a lot of good cheap value for money keyboards out there to choose from sorry I cant help you with that, I would have bought one myself but im scared it will take to much getting used to but anyway.....:blah:
hope that helped in some way

i have a logitech MX Revolution. i dont think they make the model i have anymore but i remember getting mine, which was "pre-owned" for under $50. i forget the website i got it from but although it was used it looked brand new and came with everything it was supposed to.

as for the keyboard i have a razor lycosa, which out of your price range at $70-$80 but its nice and i love it

I can vouch for the Revolution... I bought it as a combo package tho.. with the keyboard.... I'll die with this mouse.. it simply ROCKS...

I am definetly getting that mouse, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! I am also considering that piano black lycosa keyboard, so pretty xD

yup... on the right side of the mouse the thin skin thing is finally coming off... 2 years of constant abuse.. lol.. but the comfort stuff is still there... I have to charge mine about the same.... it's just simply a great mouse and isn't flimsy or anything...

Make sure it comes with the charger even tho I think you can do it with a mini USB not 100% sure.. And it being bluetooth is great...

Last edited:
Back