• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

470GTX Twin Frozr...nice overclock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

guillaume

I was surprised at how much I could increase everything...How does this look to the experts here? Temps never went above 78C during Kombustor and Furmak. No artifacts on either.

I am going to keep pushing it :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Should have pushed everything to the max to begin with :D
Looks like this card can take anything. I have maxed the Memory to 2180Mhz.
It becomes a perf. vs. noise choice at this point. The dual fans are fairly quiet, which is great. With 1062mv, 875/1750 and 2137 on the memory, load temps are in the mid 70s with fans blowing at <70%.
Amazing card!

Furmark can damage your GPU, Nvidia ATI and DELL/Alienware advise against its use. Kombustor according to most everyone on here is one of the safe alternatives.

@guillaume , really nice clocks for this voltage , most gtx465/470 won't pass 800MHz under 1.05-1.07V
Furmark is bad idea to test gfx card. Better just play games or run F@H gpu client that is usually stressing gpu more than any game.

Back