• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

There goes the neighborhood

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Godfodda

Top 100 for me! Kinda brings the place down a couple of notches, doesn't it? :D

On another note, anyone notice that the 4 digit club extends to almost 130 members? Moving along quite nicely.

Congratz Godfodda! Cant wait till I get up there with ya!.. for that matter I can't wait to get my 100 posts for )*^%* sake LOL I need my classiifieds ads.... getting weak..... Jim :burn:

You should have been around when they were kicked out. NOTHING for a few weeks. I was having withdrawal symptoms. :D

Took a lot of work, but we finally got them back.

(Gratuitious post to get me closer to 100 also.)

Yeah, I can see where you guys are coming from...

Wookie8662 said:
I wondered what all that racket was!!!

Now I have to do some serious PC shopping, to stay ahead of you.. :)

I'm working on another back-room deal to help out Team TC, too, so I might have another machine online before long. :) Oh yeah, and the newest beast I just got going tonight will have me knocking at your back door in no time. It's a P1 166! Woohoo!! :D

Lonely Raven said:
(Gratuitious post to get me closer to 100 also.)

Yeah, I can see where you guys are coming from...

Hey watch those cheesy posts just to get into classifieds buddy, pretty soon that sickness will spread and you will be looking at high end computer parts to feed some sick competitive urge... sheesh... whats the world coming to!?! Jim :burn:

Back