• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED far cry 2 and dragon age 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jd101

i would like some one 2 tell me whats going on or what im doing wrong in far cry 2 evey thing works fine in dx 9 but when in dx 10 it dislpays if its puting out a higher res i carnt see all of the screen its liked zoomed in or something the same thing happens in dragon age 2 when dx 9 is fine but get the same in dx 11 ive got the new ati drivers 11.3 its on a samsung 46" lcd tv 1080p hdmi to hdmi

well using a 1080 tv as a monitor im sure your aware that the image has always been bigger than the screen its just the way tv's have always been set up and images are sent to a tv screen due to the fact that tvs originally had no set shape some were round even my samsung led tv has to be set to 1842x1036 for me to see the whole image,im guessing that for some reason those games only set them self to window size on there own in dx9 mode i would try to resize them in the games video setting's or try to set the tv size in your video cards control panel

ive tryed evey display res in far cry 2 and i get the same. crysis in dx10 works fine and crysis 2 and black ops are fine

Back