• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Thanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shinagamei

i just wanted to thank everyone in the amd forum i got on here before chhristmas lookin for info on building a non-oc hexa core system and with the help of quiet ice, trents and many others who answered questions in other post in the amd forum i got all the info i need i've built a lovely system for a lil over 800 and want to thank everyone here who has contributed any info about concerns or problems for folks not wanting to oc and i cant wait to get a lil more money and really push this thing :fight:

Agreed - QuietIce and Trents are extremely knowledgable folk who have helped me overclock two of my machines and are always around helping people out... they should be given some sort of plaque.

Hey, those are nice words! I really appreciate them. Helping someone learn a skill or troubleshoot a problem has its own reward but it is nice when someone makes a special effort to express gratitude.

But the plaque? I already have enough at my age . . . in my arteries.

Just trying to give back a little of what was given to me. :)

I'm glad you guys are happy with your rigs but remember, YOU did all the work, we were just cheering you on. ;)

You guys help a ton of people out around here, and props are well deserved. Also helps when you have receptive listeners/learners. :)

You guys help a ton of people out around here, and props are well deserved. Also helps when you have receptive listeners/learners. :)
I don't want to take anything away from folks like trents and QuietIce. They're both so patient and tireless when it comes to helping others out. That is highly appreciated. :thup:

It also helps to have a well run board that provides an environment conducive to that sort thing. I think the credit there starts at the top. IMOG deserves thanks too for fostering a site that attracts and keeps folks like trents and QuietIce. :clap:

. . . It also helps to have a well run board that provides an environment conducive to that sort thing. I think the credit there starts at the top. IMOG deserves thanks too for fostering a site that attracts and keeps folks like trents and QuietIce. :clap:

So true. It takes a team. Well said and it needed to be said Hank B.

I knew i forgot someone. :cry: :grouphug:

Truer words were never spoken Hank the nuturing attitude on this forum helped tons and i think it may have unlocked the rookie overclocker in me i been experimentind with my old emachines to see what i could do til i break this one in and oc it. :drool:

Would you believe that 4 days ago I didn't even know what OC stands for. And now I have a computer that is OC'd from 3.2 GHZ to 3.7 GHZ, absolutely stable and no hiccups whatsoever. I can say I did it all by myself but it was Trents who painstakingly taught me what to do each step of the way, starting with getting a new CPU cooler. His knowledge and patience is awesome. Thank you Trents. And thank you QuietIce for dropping in and checking up on me from time to time. Never been on a better site.

This is getting awfully mushy, guys. I'm afraid I'll cry all over my latest build in progress and short it out.

I think we all need a self-congratulatory group hug. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This Forum is one of the best forums on the internet, regardless of subject matter. We have a great community here. Trents and QuietIce are both outstanding Senior members of the community.

We should all be thankful to have such a resource as the OCF available to us in all our lives' endeavors.

EDIT::grouphug:

I'd also like to thank QuietIce for assisting me in overclocking when I first started. He was a big help and was great to post back and forth with. Would also like to thank him for putting up with me and my many questions :p

I appreciate all of the help QI!

Everybody is so willing to lend a helping hand around here. It's the people that makes a site great and this site is the greatest ever. :beer:

That's what I've noticed since day 1 around here. Everyone is just so willing to help and not in a mean "you're a noob, can't help you" sarcastic way.

I love it :)

Back