• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

560 ti SLI and Crysis

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theELVISCERATOR

Well got about 70fps on the bench 1920x1080 8x AA on DX10 all in game settings maxed... should be good for bf3!!

crysli.jpg

What are your fav benches for SLI results?

Nice, I think your set! From the videos released for BF3 I believe they were only running 1 GTX 580 (thats what I heard through the grape vine). So 3 560s should do the trick. I can't see any game taking that setup down with your Sandy :)

Nice, I think your set! From the videos released for BF3 I believe they were only running 1 GTX 580 (thats what I heard through the grape vine). So 3 560s should do the trick. I can't see any game taking that setup down with your Sandy :)

3? LOL only 2...this board only does 2 sli... what do you get on your rig on that bench?

560's can only do 2 way sli anyhow. and 2 of them are quite a bit faster than a single 580. as long as the game plays nice with sli of course.

My bad I guess I had a little to much yesturday /wink024:rolleyes:. I can get it tonight and run it for you if you would like. But you should be good with 2 560 I still can't see those be crippled by any game any time soon being as most titles aren't created for the PC and don't push the hardware.

Last edited:
Back