• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Accelero dilemma

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
I have an Accelero S1 R1 (basically, before the R2 when it became more compatible), which was on an ATI card of some sort before I got it. It fits my 9800GT perfectly, but I have no use for it now that I am water cooled. This one doesn't have the multiple threaded holes to fit more than one bolt pattern, so if the mounting holes are the same as a G92 core, it will fit the card. Now comes the part with the dilemma. I have decided to sell the cooler, since it is of no use to me, and I have someone in line for it, but he wants to put it on a GT430. I have been having a hard time trying to find some kind of specs somewhere on the bolt pattern for the card it would be going onto, and don't want to sell someone a cooler they can't use. Does anyone know where I can find that particular set of specs for both cards so that I can see if the Accelero will work on the GT430?

Unless I'm blind, I don't see the 430 anywhere on that list.

Good point. I didn't even think to look over the list just copied and uploaded. Why not have the guy measure from the back?

He measured, and considering his measurements were in inches, then converted using a chart online, he came out with 2 sets of holes, one measuring out to 53.975mm. Considering room for error, it could very well be 53x53, which would mean the Accelero may actually fit.

Back