• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK SLI Bridge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DigitalMonkey

Does anyone know which EK-FC Bridge is compatible with Gigabyte Z68X-UD4?

original.jpg

Last edited:
We thought you were looking for a motherboard block....you should be more specific with your questions ;)

We thought you were looking for a motherboard block....you should be more specific with your questions ;)

lol. I confess, I knew what he was asking, but missed the mark.

Can you post a linky of what you're using? I'm guessing you had to get a blank to extend it a bit?

Be careful when you install the bridge. The instructions that mine came with told me to put my inlet in the wrong spot, causing my GPU's to idle at 60c+.

Yea, I heard some people talking about that in another forum, but cant find it anymore.

Who knew PC water cooling stuff came with instructions anyway? :shrug:

Heh, I was thinking that too.

Final check, let's see. Water guzinta there and guzoutta there. Leak test!

I always had whatever instructions were available handy, but it was more of a "just in case" thing. It's pretty self explanatory when you look at the pieces.

As long as the inlet is on one side and the outlet is on the other, you should be fine. Like the bottom diagram in the link I posted. The rest of the instructions are correct.

As long as the inlet is on one side and the outlet is on the other, you should be fine. Like the bottom diagram in the link I posted. The rest of the instructions are correct.

Thanks, I have been trying to find that particular thread for the past two days.

Back