• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED May have bricked my gtx460

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nth697

Hi everybody, thanks for reading.

My card is an asus engtx460 top. I was flashing the bios to unlock its voltage settings . I used gpu-z 0.5.2 to save the bois. Then I used NiBiTor 6.02 to edit the fermi voltage selection under Tools (between File and Info). Finally using nvflash 5.95.0.1 I flashed it in a command prompt under windows 7 64bit.
Everything was fine, then on the next restart no display. I switched to onboard video and tried to reflash the original bios file onto it but got a nvflash error saying that no nvidia cards could be found.
So here I sit. I searched and searched mostly on google and got nothing. if you have any idea about what the next step is. Id love to hear it.
thanks

Last edited:
Its fixed. I finally got the mobo to recognize the card after switching to a pci card and disabling a bunch of stuff in bios. Nvflash for bios on a usb stick worked like a charm this time. :)

Back