• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Ghosting Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What motherboard do you have? the reason why I ask is that some are coming with ghost on the Motherboard cd. Specifically the epox 8KHA+. I think I read about a free one on the downloads page of Paul's FAQ for the KG7. Paul's download page it is near the bottom!!! .
I do not know if it works but here is the homepage for it.XXCOPY
Please report back and let us know if it works out for you.

That' seems to be a DOS ghoster. I think that means I would lose most of my file names. My original motherboard came with Norton, but it didn't work in NT platforms. Right now, I'm using Win2000 with NTFS

I managed to find it for $16.50 shipped. It's $19.00 at JCSSoftware. $2.50 dollars richer for me :p

Last edited:
Actually all my versions of Norton ghost work with Win 2K and XP with NTFS. I just boot with a Win 98 floppy into dos installing the CD drivers. Then stick in a CD with Norton ghost on it. Once you get into ghost it will see the drives even with NTFS. I've backed up 2K and XP several times this way.

Back