Notices

Overclockers Forums > Software > Microsoft Operating Systems
Microsoft Operating Systems Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
Forum Jump

How to make macros and scripts with logitech mice and keyboards?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 05-30-11, 08:32 PM Thread Starter   #1
Fennecfox

How to make macros and scripts with logitech mice and keyboards?

Hi, this may be one of my first posts here on this forum, so hey =) I have been reading the homepage posts for well over a year now and have found them to be amazing and informative. I thought I would come to your community for my question then. =D

I have a logitech G110 gaming keyboard and a logitech g500 gaming mouse.
I also have a logitech G390 gaming headset, but I don't really think much can be done to play around with it. (I do like logitech =/)

Could someone help me in either finding a detailed tutorial link, or some help on making complicated scripts and macros for these products. I have searched extensively and found I am not a very good Googler (there has to be some sort of software demonstration)

Some things I would like to do:
G110- lighting scripts, macros controlling mousekey buttons, a profile that completely switched the mice's profile also.
G500- ability to switch macros when I go from my internet browser, to my game, to pretty much any application I suppose.

And anything else =P

Probably some of these things are quite impossible idk, I'm not sure if I have the correct software.
-
Update: List of Software
Logitech Gaming Software 7.00
Logitech SetPoint 6.20
Logitech G930
For: tool_462, I hope that one of these would be the proper software, suppose I need to find a detailed tutorial on them
-
Thanks!- FennecFox, aka icemaster414

Last edited by Fennecfox; 05-30-11 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Added currently Installed Related Software
Fennecfox is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-30-11, 10:16 PM   #2
tool_462

I don't have those particular items but the G15/G13 software that you download off Logitech's website can do advanced macroing and profiling for any button you want.

tool_462 is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Software > Microsoft Operating Systems
Microsoft Operating Systems Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications