• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crysis 2 DX11 first sights.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
to little to late?

I'm glad they are going to do something for the PC gamers, But this should have been shipped with the game. I will probably get the patch and play for a few minutes to see how nice it was suppose to be from the get go, but I've already beaten the game and doubt I will want to do it again with better graphics..

I am excited for this still! I kind of stopped playing the single player... I will finish it when this patch ships.

I never started the game and decided to wait for this patch before playing it. I doubt there would be any replayability to want to do it a second time just for nicer graphics.

i replayed the first 2 games several times, same with crysis 2.
It was fun all the times. btw Crytek did a lot of job with cryengine 3 and it most probably shipped out without dx11 so that it could be shipped without delays but because it had to fit EA times.
The devs aren't that evil. the producer is.

Back