• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSN Welcome Back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
It's finally here. I jumped in for inFamous and Dead Nation. We already own LBP, WipeoutHD looks like another racing game that gets played for a little while then loses it's appeal (Ridge Racer 7 and F1 are perfect examples in my case), and there was another game there, but didn't really pay too much attention to what it was. It didn't interest me too much at the moment. I haven't taken the time to look at the movie downloads yet, and briefly browsed through the Playstation Plus content, but may take some time to go through it some more later.

Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up that it is live, and ready for the downloads (if anyone is really that interested). I did run into a few errors going through what I checked out, but I am guessing the servers are getting hammered because of the freebies.

I already got Super Stardust HD, I've had the demo on my PS3 since it was released. Really fun, addicting game that you don't have to sit around forever to play; it's like an arcade game so you can get a quick game in when short on time. None of the others seem appealing really...

I'm going to wait before I activate my 30 days of PSN Plus. When there's a few things out that I'd like to download, I'll activate to get any discounts.

I already got Super Stardust HD, I've had the demo on my PS3 since it was released. Really fun, addicting game that you don't have to sit around forever to play; it's like an arcade game so you can get a quick game in when short on time. None of the others seem appealing really...

I'm going to wait before I activate my 30 days of PSN Plus. When there's a few things out that I'd like to download, I'll activate to get any discounts.

Super Stardust HD was that other game I was thinking of.:p

I went for Dead Nation because it looked a bit like L4D2, which I am sort of addicted to, but I'm usually playing on the modded servers. I never played inFamous, because I have a small library of games that I have either left unfinished or not even started, so I stopped buying games.

Edit: Playstation Plus discounts look to be 50% and better for the most part, but I don't see anything there I can't live without.

first off, i purchased super stardust hd a while back (2007?). so, i went to get my two free to games. first, i choose dead nation. i went to choose my second game which i was still deciding on. well you know the box that says free second game ( or something similar?) it dissappeared!!!!!! without me choosing a freaking game :mad:. i think psn read that i have stardust installed and just assumed that was the game i chose? wtf!!!!!!

i want my second free game :mad:.

i called sony and choose the option to speak with a live representative. machine tells they're unable to take calls. wtf!!!!!

rant over.

did anyone have this issue?

Yeah what happens is when you activate the "free game #1 or 2" and go back without choosing it still uses up that "free game" token. Happened to me yesterday when I was picking out PSP games. So I only ended up with 1 PSP and 2 PS3 games...not a huge deal since I don't play my PSP all that much, but would suck for those trying to get a PS3 game.

Back