• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gotta be something I'm doing wrong...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shadow ÒÓ

Mod in Hiding
and I apologize as I don't have time to read the folding board to see what it is.

I get illegal operation on any XP OS machine I'm running and want to run the client only (non secreen saver) one. I can not for the life of me, figure out how to configure it. I edit the cfg file but don't see any of my info in the client, so is it running correctly or is there something I'm missing?

I never see my info in the client either but I know its working. I checked the config file and all my info is there. I think it just decides to not show that info.

If you download the 2.17 beta ver. it will ask for the info when you set it up. There were a couple of ver. that they left this out. here is the link. beta ver. 2.17
just install it over the one you have but you have to delete the config file i believe. I am not possitive so try it without and see if it asks for the info.

Shadow ÒÓ said:
and I apologize as I don't have time to read the folding board to see what it is.

I get illegal operation on any XP OS machine I'm running and want to run the client only (non secreen saver) one. I can not for the life of me, figure out how to configure it. I edit the cfg file but don't see any of my info in the client, so is it running correctly or is there something I'm missing?

I assume that you're running the command line version. It can be configured by running it with the -config flag. It will then ask for your info.

i downloaded the 2.19 beta and it set up easy. i dont think you need the -local tag anymore for duallys any more.

Back