• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolermaster Hyper-212+ for ga-880gm-usbe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orkslayer

Registered
Hey guys my thermal take v9 black edition is getting old now. top fan snapped off from dropping too low after the years. back fan is screeching. and i am sick of it so i am buying the Antec 900 v1 case and while im there i may aswell fix my other problem which is the Phenom x4 955 black edition stock fan being really loud on full load. so my question is. will a ga-880gm-usb3 motherboard support a Coolermaster Hyper-212+ fan? and ive heard it will fit in the antec 900 case with ease but id like to know for sure. thanks

Should fit fine. Only problems might be if you have ram with excessively high-finned heat sinks or a huge NB chipset cooler.

Should fit fine. Only problems might be if you have ram with excessively high-finned heat sinks or a huge NB chipset cooler.

well i have G.Skill Ripjaws 4GB Kit(2Gx2) DDR3 1600 RAM they are finned how close will it be to hitting or will it hit >< now you scared me

Back