• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How can i get 2 audio outputs at the same time?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

keaze

Registered
Can i get 2 audio outputs at the same time?
Hi my girlfriend always wants to watch bad shows and i always want to play games.

Is there a way i can get a movie and sound to my tv through spdif hdmi, while playing a game with sound on my computer through the audio jack? Maybe a program can help me do this? I can put the movie and the game no problem but the audios mix in together. I want to get the movies audio on the tv and the game's audio through the audio jack. I would greatly appreciate if someone knew a way!!!

Thanks!

Can i get 2 audio outputs at the same time?
Hi my girlfriend always wants to watch bad shows and i always want to play games.

Is there a way i can get a movie and sound to my tv through spdif hdmi, while playing a game with sound on my computer through the audio jack? Maybe a program can help me do this? I can put the movie and the game no problem but the audios mix in together. I want to get the movies audio on the tv and the game's audio through the audio jack. I would greatly appreciate if someone knew a way!!!

Thanks!

I did somthing similar for my sister, i just used my sound card to run my game audio and my onboard to run the headset for her movie.

Back