• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some L4D2 help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

96shox

Registered
...and Steam/Valve are of no use.

First, I get non-stop "unpaused the game" text in my console.
2dhdvtw.jpg

Second, Any change I make in console like "mm_dedicated_search_maxping" resets its self to the default value when the game is closed then started again.

Third, even after that ping search mod above, I still get ~100 ping. MY internet is really fast, over 40mbps, I DL around 3-4 MB/s and ping on other games is below 30.

fourth is more of a rant, I hate add-ons because it makes the game feel cheap like CounterStrike or something. I want a legit, non-cheatable, solid game...and this has potential but too many bs rough edges.

:rain:

Last edited:
...and Steam/Valve are of no use.

First, I get non-stop "unpaused the game" text in my console.
2dhdvtw.jpg

Second, Any change I make in console like "mm_dedicated_search_maxping" resets its self to the default value when the game is closed then started again.

Third, even after that ping search mod above, I still get ~100 ping. MY internet is really fast, over 40mbps, I DL around 3-4 MB/s and ping on other games is below 30.

fourth is more of a rant, I hate add-ons because it makes the game feel cheap like CounterStrike or something. I want a legit, non-cheatable, solid game...and this has potential but too many bs rough edges.

:rain:

which addons do you not like? player made maps or modded servers? if its modded server then i agree but there are some good player made maps

Back