• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Parental Control

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cadman420

I have several computers in my house and one of them is for my girls to use and I have the system setup to use the parental controls for their accounts, such as timers etc. Now I was wondering why if I am the administrator to the system why I can't log into the computer remotely from another computer on the network if one of my daughters has left the computer logged on with their account. I have to go and log them out before it will let me remote connect to it. Wondering if I could change a setting so that I can log them out remotely and then log myself in.

I am sorry guys for the delay in responding to my own thread but I was having some computer problems at home (mobo died on my computer). I would love it if when I logged into her machine remotely it would log off who ever is logged in and then accept me as the admin in which is the way I am setup on her computer anyways. I was logged into her computer as her and it wouldn't allow me to make those kinds of changes to the system, which is what I want for her user ability. I can log in remotely still but only if she logs out first which doesn't happen. If there are any other idea's here I am open to them.

Back