• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How is this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That puts you at 70th of 128, not bad at all!

If you can manage a higher CPU speed that will help you substantially, you aren't far short of where you start getting more than .1 points, 54.5k is that magic number.

A friendly word of advice: You don't have to run anything but the game tests, you'll save a lot of time running only them instead of them and all the other feature tests and such.
(That goes for all the other 3dmark benchmarks too, only run the game tests. In 3d06 and Vantage and 3d11 you have to run the CPU tests as well. You do not have to run the CPU tests in 3d03 and 3d05! Hit ESC when they load to cancel them)

Awesome to know... Thank you Bob...
I can get that system to start to load Windows @4.8, but it blue screens on me. I'm afraid to give it much more core volts as it is already pushed to 1.6v.

Yeah I wouldn't do any more than that at all, preferably (at least with my bloomfield) I wouldn't go for 24/7 above 1.4 and on air.

Oh, it's not a 24/7 machine. If I thought I could push it to 1.8 just to get 4.8 long enough to run 01 without frying it I would do it ;-)

Have you been watching your temps? That voltage is very extreme for an air cooler.

See if you can drop the multi a notch (or two) and get the same CPU speed with more bclk, if you can that will help your scores.

Oh, it's not a 24/7 machine. If I thought I could push it to 1.8 just to get 4.8 long enough to run 01 without frying it I would do it ;-)

I like this guy's style. We need moar people like him on the team! Hurry up and get those boints so we can teach you our... secrets.

:sn:

Google "I come bearing gifts." There is a thread (should be the first link) that has all of BZ's stripped operating systems.

Google "I come bearing gifts." There is a thread (should be the first link) that has all of BZ's stripped operating systems.

Or simply search for TinyXP Rev09. TinyXP has the added benefit that you have different registry settings that allow you to enable/disable services to five different levels. If you go for the "Maniac" level; it will trim the OS so lean you'll be amazed at how fast it is.

:D

I was able to bump it up to 23x200 4.6 as per Bobs suggestion. I actually got a LOWER score... I'm thinking I need to bump the memory to 2000 since it is sitting at 1600.. Would that help? If I can even get it to boot at that....

+1 to liking this style.

Better yet though: Buy yourself a pot, insulate, run benchmarks... PROFIT! With that right there, you'd be on the team in no time!

with 4.6 w\ HT on you should get over 3 global points just by running wprime 32m. try running some 2d benches and with your setup i think you could get a few points. since for spi and pifast you only need 1 core. so 4.8 should be obtainable especially since you got an AC blower.

Back