• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How To Use Ghost?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
I would like to copy a 9gb scsi drive to a 20gb ide drive with ghost if this is possible. The version of ghost I have was included on the Epox system cd. There's both a read and write version of the proggy. I put both on a floppy and booted into dos. I thought there was a way to copy on the fly from one disk to the other if they're connected to the same motherboard. The only option I saw was to write a ghost image file to the ide drive. So now what? Do I need to move that file to another disk and then write it from that disk to the one I want? Is there any way to just copy directly from disk to disk?

There should be a way to do it. did you look in the motherboard manual it has full instructions for the ver. of ghost in the back.

No I looked on the cd thinking it would be on there. I'll check the book out - thanks.

Back