• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What brand GTX 570?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ninjavampire

Registered
Hi guys, looking to buy a GTX 570 for my first buy, but I don't know what brand to get. I will be using a CM Storm Enforcer case I think so that can fit anything up to 270mm and eventually, I will get another for Sli. Of course price is always an issue, so the best brand for my money is what I'm looking for!

What is usually regarded as the best GTX 570 for value/ performance?

Hi guys, looking to buy a GTX 570 for my first buy, but I don't know what brand to get. I will be using a CM Storm Enforcer case I think so that can fit anything up to 270mm and eventually, I will get another for Sli. Of course price is always an issue, so the best brand for my money is what I'm looking for!

EVGA makes great GPUs, so does ASUS, MSI, XFX and Zotac.

As for specific 570s, I'd recommend:

EVGA GTX570 Superclocked It is a but faster than the standard 570 because it is factory overclocked.

Zotac AMP! GTX570 This is also a factory OC'd 570, the clocks are a little slower than the EVGA, but the difference is so minimal you probably won't notice it.

ASUS ENGTX570 Overall this is an excellent reference 570, the EVGA and MSI reference 570s are also great.

Those are the three I'd recommend. All of them are great. Personally, out of the three I'd take the Zotac or EVGA. But that's just me. A reference card would suit you just fine.

I like my Asus better then my EVGA, it overclocks better, and the evga tops out at 1.1v, the asus somewhere around 1.2. I can give the evga the same amount of voltage as long as I have the asus in the top slot :thup:

I've always been a big supporter of EVGA for graphics cards, they look pretty and give the impression of being quite sturdy. I have owned several generations of EVGA cards and I have yet to have one fail on me. As far as which one to get, I would not actually go for the Superclocked version, if you buy a stock card and overclock it yourself to the SC clocks then you just saved yourself some money without losing any performance. :attn:

I haven't seen any non-reference gtx570s yet, maybe I've been hiding under a rock though.
Anyway, all the reference cards are made by Foxconn, then an EVGA or MSI or Asus or whatever sticker is stuck on it and that companies bios is flashed in.
The actual hardware is identical for all reference cards.

Back