• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Nova 2 seems a bit slow?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

almightyg

Hi im new so please be nice! :)
i have just built a new pc with a corsair nova 2 60gb ssd, only been using it for a couple of days but it seems quite slow, slower than i expected, the specs state 270MB/s Read and 240MB/s Write. I did a test with crystal disk mark, here are the scores:
crystalmark.png

if anyone with more experience could shed some light on these results i would be very grateful!

thanks!

AlmightyG

im running windows 7 64bit, it does have trim support and i shall try what is suggested in the link. thanks!

yep, that has worked a treat! much more responsive and speedy now! thanks a lot!

why don't you benchmark the SSD again and post it here so we can know it's actual speed is and stack it up against other SSD speeds on the site!

no probs, here is the results, improvement on the last time!
capturebff.png

i also found that if you select 0 fill on crystal mark you get much better write speeds, ill do one like that and add later!

here are the results when 0Fill in crystal mark is selected, much better write speeds!
capturelvm.png

Hello,

Sorry for refreshing an old thread, but I seem to be having the same problem. Speed rates are the same and I don't really know what else to do, and this webpage: http://blog.corsair.com/?p=3468 is not working anymore. I tried that with Google Cache, and still nothing.

TRIM is enabled, and I can't think of anything else.

cheers,
ozh

Back