• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New Audio Rocks!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_KiD

alright here's what i did.. I was running a soundblaster live into cambrige soundworks fps 2000 before.. Well that wasn't enough I just bought a new Harmon/Kardon avr 110 reciever so i figuered why not hook the puter into it. I used the digital out on the soundblaster into one the digital in's on my reciever. Then I took my polk rt1000 towers out of my living room put then right beside my computer desk and hooked them into reciever. Then i took my original cambrige speakers and used one the sattelites for a cener channel and two of the sattelites for rear surrounds. It sounds so much better.. My house shakes with a good game of tfc or UT.. I love it.. I have one problem I want to able to hook in a ps2 to my machine so i have the all in one rig anyone have any ideas?..

Back