• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 560TI 2gb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozmo_d

Hi just lookin for some feedback, Its been a while since ive upgraded my vga card running a 8800gts 512 (g90)

I recently uped my os to w7 and can feel some lag on my fav game (tf2) so i decided to get this card EVGA 560TI 2gb
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130683

I used a comparison tool which indicates it should smoke the 8800 was interested if anyone here has one of these 2gb cards and or 1gb and how good is it? also does it exhaust out the back of the pc or not? cant tell from pics

I considered getting the oced versions but I didn't want to deal with the extra heat and power consumption this one had great reviews only 5 tho and sounded like a cooler running option

I could have went with 1 gig since my display is only 1920 x 1200 may have wasted some cash there but maybe it will help its resell value one day :)

thx for the heads up on tf2 etc

Extra memory is never a BAD thing. Unneeded perhaps but it cant hurt. IMO even with a single 1920x1200 monitor I would love to have a 3gb 580 hydrocopper for the future when it may be needed.

Back