• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a new mouse!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Carrita

Registered
After it broke my DeathAdder, I need a new mouse. It has to be less high than the DeathAdder and I have a hand injury. I have 2 in mind:

- Xai
- Kinzu
- Zowie ec1/2
- if you know of any more tell me

Thank you. Greetings.

XAI. The Kinzu is good too but my Xai is the best mouse I've ever used. It's the best PC peripheral I've ever used. I almost doubled my average FPS scores. It is so accurate, glides so perfectly, has such awesome features. I have not one knock against it. The material is just right, the thing is perfectly weight centered, the feet are perfect, the sensor is perfect, it's super accurate, it feels great, it's nice and rubbery, I can change settings on the fly between 16 different modes in the mouse with no need for external software IN game. Buy it. Seriously.

how about the G9x with thinner casing for my hand injury?

Ikari by Steelseries is nice and low..
Too small for my hand though.
The G9x from Logitech? I have a G9 and it's more or less a "claw" type mouse, imo. But I have rather large hands.

Back