• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Serious Sam Second Encounter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

batboy

Senior Moment
Wow, I paid only $15 at Best Buy for the brand new Serious Sam Second Encounter. It's a fun game, I love playing it, and you can't beat the price with a stick. Sure, it's pretty much just a continuation of the first Serious Sam game (which was also great), but there are new monsters, plus new and better weapons. Gotta love that flamethrower! Graphics are very nice. I dare ya to play this game on the "serious" setting and survive.

I was waiting for this thread. How is it, I got the first one for free through Amazon.com. I was gonna get it @ B Buy, but I ended up getting Undying instead [see cyberdeals], no biggie the retail is $20 on SSSE... I'm sure it's all that and a bag of chips!

I also agree that Serious Sam 2 is a great game with the new weapons and enemys. The game play is as good as the first if not better and the graphics are great. For 20 bucks you cant go wrong, especially with most games coming out around 40-50 bucks.

I love this game, a bigger and better Serious Sam,...but there don't seem to be alot of servers up yet.

Back