• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Multimeter help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TorqueRanger

I bought a cheap $10 sears multimeter and I want to upgrade but was not sure what to get anymore.. I have a budget of like $30 bucks .. I like digital meters and use it for electronics and cars... Please help any advice of any kind and please tell me what you have and how do you like...

One I was looking at for $27 dollars
ViewImage.aspx

Clicky for info

Thanks
Jason

It all depends on what you need to do with the meter. Cheep meters work just fine for me.

But if your working on critical components where pinpoint accuracy is a must then by all means get a higher $ Fluke meter

Last edited:
If you're thinking of the same sears one I think you are, then I don't think you are going to see any advantage for shelling out another 30 bucks. I've been using my $4 one I got from Marc's years ago. I just don't need any sort of accuracy.

Fluke if you have the cash, otherwise what you have should suit you fine.

Well My is falling a part and I want an upgrade to a better one but not sure if the one I was looking at was good or is there some else that is better..

Back