• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some new blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

otoolec

Registered
Hey everybody,
I'm looking to get some waterblocks for my MSI 890fxa-gd70 but I don't know which are compatible. I know there aren't any full cover blocks, I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for a NB, a SB, and a MOSFET block that will work for me.

Thanks!

If your set on WC the board look at the EK GA-AMD kit its got your mosfet, NB, and SB blocks all in one shot. That runs about $85 and you have a choice of tops/platings.

Thanks everyone for the help, I'm not having any problems with the board overheating, in fact I quite like the setup it comes with. To be honest, my reason for WC'ing it is simply because its the only part of my rig that has yet to dive into the deep end of watercooling. Though I'm considering just buying a new 900 series board anyway so we'll see which way it goes.

But thanks again!

Back