• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Almost there ...... a little help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bassnut

Premium Member
Well I ahve not had a chance to get into the OC for my system in a bit but had a bit of time. I never could get past 4176Mhz for more than a couple min on prime blend. I am curently stuck at 4289Mhz but stable for about 1 hour. Any help or suggestions would be apreciated.

Attachments

• OC6.jpg
    OC6.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 57
  • mem.jpg
    mem.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 46
I'm not real motivated to help people who are struggling to achieve stability at speeds over 4.0 ghz. Having said that I would point out to you that your ram speed is over 1800 mhz while the CPU's IMC is only rated for 1333 mhz.

It might also help to run Prime95 small FFTs to take the burden off the ram/IMC and move it over to the cores. That might help discern which component sphere is causing the instability.

Can't see what the vcore is set to in the little CPU-z inset pic. Its too small.

Last edited:
I have been up and down on voltasges last run was at 1.57 volts but also failed about the same place. I have tried differnt timeings on my ram and the funny thing I found was it seems to be more stable at 1866 mhz though it didn't crash my pc did freeze. sorry for the samll pic.

http://209.91.177.82/Images/OC6.jpg

Back