• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone still play Morrowind?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zitnik

The best Elder Scrolls game IMO.

Anyone using the Morrowind Sound & Graphics overhaul? I've been wanting to replay the game so bad with it on but I can never get it to fully work for me :shrug:

BTW, for anyone who hasn't seen the mod, YouTube it. You can get the game to look close to Crysis-esque levels. Ridiculous.

I played it with the Oblivion graphics update. It just doesn't feel as epic as I remembered it. I remember actually questing but that is when games captivated me and I had an imagination. It sucks growing up.

I played it with the Oblivion graphics update. It just doesn't feel as epic as I remembered it. I remember actually questing but that is when games captivated me and I had an imagination. It sucks growing up.

Just because you get older doesn't mean you have to give up your imagination. :D

But no, I have not played Morrowind in over a year...been playing BFBC2, Fallout 3, Borderlands, Farcry 2, and the other dozen and a half games I have.

Just because you get older doesn't mean you have to give up your imagination. :D

But no, I have not played Morrowind in over a year...been playing BFBC2, Fallout 3, Borderlands, Farcry 2, and the other dozen and a half games I have.

Haha I know. Play Morrowind and you may break down and cry =/

The only issue I had with Morrowind is the lack of fast travel. You had to walk so much in that game it made my legs hurt while I was sitting down :p

And of course... THOSE DAMN CLIFF RACERS!!! :mad:

Just beginning the game now. Looks great. Remind me of my early years in EQ1. Graphics I mean. Skyrim is going to be sweet.

Recently stopped playing this game, imo its better then oblivion.
But those cliff racers are definitely annoying, there was some kind of MOD for it?
Also the expensions blood moon and tribunal have some nice quests.

Freaking stupid cliff racers. Flipping annoying, but the game was super fun. Logged in over 80 hours. Oblivion hasn't come close and I'm not that interested in the game. just playing oblivion to complete it... it is enjoyable, but morrowind was much more enjoyable.

I hope that the dungeons in skyrim don`t look the same, all the dungeons in morrowind and oblivion look the same. So after a while the dungeons are getting bored.

I hope that the dungeons in skyrim don`t look the same, all the dungeons in morrowind and oblivion look the same. So after a while the dungeons are getting bored.

They have said countless times they're more than a couple basic dungeon models that Skyrim follows. Its closer to 100 if I am not mistaken.

Back