• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just preorder GeForce4 4600 for 339.95 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NuebieN

I went to www.techbargains.com. There is a coupon code for 50 off 200 for gateway. Gateway has free shipping on anything over 200.

389.95 card
-50.00 coupon

Hope this doesn't break any rulez here. Just thought I'd help some people here get a good deal. You can also do this for the 4400.

Arg.. just noticed the cyber deals thing.. MOD, please move or delete. Sorry.

You might want to repost in the Cyber Deals forum so more people will see this deal!!

how come those american companies never do international shipping? I have to splash out $450 for one of those here

Cooler666 said:
how come those american companies never do international shipping? I have to splash out $450 for one of those here
Cuz we're greedy and we want all the Ti4600's to ourselves:) Maybe the government has regulations that prevent companies from sending certain computer chips outside the US? Wouldn't suprise me.

in England its $450, well its the most expensive country in the world (except maybe Swtzerland)

NuebieN said:
I went to www.techbargains.com. There is a coupon code for 50 off 200 for gateway. Gateway has free shipping on anything over 200.

389.95 card
-50.00 coupon

Hope this doesn't break any rulez here. Just thought I'd help some people here get a good deal. You can also do this for the 4400.

Arg.. just noticed the cyber deals thing.. MOD, please move or delete. Sorry.

Is that... ::squints:: ...Oh my god, I think it is! VIDEO COMPUTER SYSTEM! That is SUCH an awesome video!

Back