• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$160 Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 M4 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Driv

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is a sick deal for one of the faster/more reliable SSDs out there. Would choose this over the Sandforce drives personally.

Check back everyday, it went out of stock shortly after I posted it but came back today. Check buy's ebay too, that's where I got mine. Came next day lol.

Came next day lol.

I mentioned that in another thread. Buy.com was bought by a Japanese e-tailer and there shipping has gotten insanely good. They apparently have more warehouses/fulfillment centers than Amazon now. So there is the increased chance of paying tax, but I haven't bought anything from them yet that hasn't been with free shipping. And choose the economy shipping as it will still only take 1-3 days. Usually just 1 day.

FYI, the fulfillment center for Illinois is just west of Chicago in Carol Stream. Ive bought six items from them via ebay in the last two months, a wide range of things, including my GTX570. They all shipped from that address.

Back