• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7500 All-In-Wonder or 8500?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It really depends on what you want to do. If you just want to do gaming then get the 8500. If you want something that has all the cool features get the 7500AIW. It's really whatever you need.

]-[itman said:
It really depends on what you want to do. If you just want to do gaming then get the 8500. If you want something that has all the cool features get the 7500AIW. It's really whatever you need.

Ditto..

The AIW is more of a all around card obviously with all those nifty features, while the Radeon 8500 is a flat out gamer's card.

Pleh..

If I go with AIW I'm thinking I get a Tivo/DVD for my room, and get some cable. If it was between that and the raw power of 8500, what would your choice be? (Of course, the money gap is now 60 bucks larger, but than again, it's smaller, as I would normally have to pay 100 for the DVD, and alot for the Tivo ability....)

Go for the 7500 then its a good card and works well enough fo the games now. Plus it has all kinds of feature that you can play with. Or you could get the 8500 and a PCI capture/tuner card.

i agree with PMS Fishy get the 8500 and a 60$ tv tuner/VIVO card......then you can game and get cool video stuff...

I have the 7500, I love it. I would buy an 8500 though an add a TV tuner capture card as I did to my 7500.

Cisco Kid:)

Back