• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Impatient Futurist The Internet May Soon Include All of the Things Around You

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I read somewhere that you'd be walking around with your own personalised hud eventually updating your social networking sites and adding friends as soon as you make friends.

Also, imagine sensors in your body that give live updates, same with others. You'd know when a girl/guy's attracted to you....

I like this idea

love this idea, especially for the concept of finding something I lost (that happens a lot) though the overwhelming stack of empty mountain dew cans might interfere with the connection :D

“Walmart and some other big chains adopted it, but the global network never took off,” Guinard says with a sigh. “It didn’t help that people started believing it was an evil technology that could disrupt pacemakers, cause cancer, and track you. This was according to people who were carrying cell phones with a signal 100 times more powerful and that really does track you.”
maybe those chips would ALSO... possibly... sometimes.... make airplanes crash! :eek:

it's a solid idea, though I don't think having your clothes plan for themselves, or your food planning your meals for you would be that great. though there are a lot of possible applications (that I like) I could think of

Back