• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Elpida ddr3 1333mhz ram...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ivanlabrie

Found this completely awesomely dirt cheap ram...
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-124199488-memoria-ddr3-elpida-2gb-1333-mhz-ppc-_JM

I can't get to read the model, but i asked the seller if he can post the chip numbers and the model on the sticker.
Kingston 1333 ram is 20u$s each stick here in Buenos Aires, and that single 1333 2gb stick is u$s18.

I'm building a 2500k based rig and in case these are no good i may get some gskill ripjaws cas9 and voilá... :shrug:

If your using it for the 2500K rig, id recomend 1600mhz ram, corsair vengence is amazing value 1600mhz cal 9 ram. Whilst the 1333 would be okay for stock speeds, i think the better frequency will help if you decided to overclock (seen as its a K series, i presume you will be)

If your using it for the 2500K rig, id recomend 1600mhz ram, corsair vengence is amazing value 1600mhz cal 9 ram. Whilst the 1333 would be okay for stock speeds, i think the better frequency will help if you decided to overclock (seen as its a K series, i presume you will be)

Thanks for your comment.
Actually i made up my mind regarding memory, found some Patriot 2x2gb 1600mhz cl8 ram and it costs the same as regular cl9 ram!
So i'm definitely buying those sticks.
;)
:ty:

Back