• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No credit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XprincoX

bargain hunter
Since the seti servers been having problem i have been getting my WU's from a proxy server. But i've noticed in spy that i havent been getting any credit for the wu's i've uploaded. Is there some kinda special setting i gotta use when using a proxy server? TIA

The reason that you aren't seeing your credit coming when you upload to one of the caches is because they aren't immedietly forwarded to Berkeley. Just like with Driver, when you finish a WU, it stays on you pooter a little while. When you upload to one of the proxy caches, they hold it for a little bit until they can get through.

JigPu

JigPu said:
The reason that you aren't seeing your credit coming when you upload to one of the caches is because they aren't immedietly forwarded to Berkeley. Just like with Driver, when you finish a WU, it stays on you pooter a little while. When you upload to one of the proxy caches, they hold it for a little bit until they can get through.

JigPu

Yep

Xprincox said:
ok but eventually i will get credit right? :burn:

Yes once they get uploaded, I am using B-Dogg's queue and am receiving credit once they get sent, it is reall hard to get anything to move right now so don't worrie if you don't get the credit for a while.

okie dokie thanks. :burn:

One more question... When i login to B-doggs server its says my user name is just (). Is that suppose to happen? I looked on his client list and other ppl have names...

P.S. What cha guys think about me new avatar? :D

With my own SETIQueue for my farm it's taking anywhere between 5-12 hours to get a result up, then they will go in spurts for a couple of hours. I've done over 40 WUs the past 24 hours but only a little more than half of that has transferred so far. It is picking up a bit as of the last couple of hours though. I'm actually filling my cache faster than I am uploading results.

Depending on the load these guys are under providing a server for you, I would say 12 hours would be a minimum amount of time to wait for you to get credit if they're carrying at least twice the output that I am (and I'm sure it's much more than that).

Xprincox said:
okie dokie thanks. :burn:

One more question... When i login to B-doggs server its says my user name is just (). Is that suppose to happen? I looked on his client list and other ppl have names...

P.S. What cha guys think about me new avatar? :D

Your user name will apear after you have a result sent.

Back