• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

visual c++ runtime library error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

misho3737

hello everybody.:salute: now i have nvidia geforce4 440 mx with agp8x (dont laugh at me:D:D:D:D:D:D) and when i play mount and blade(i love this game) and when it loads, during loading the error ocurs:microsoft visual c++ runtime library error. i tried my best to fix it but nothing worked. i have instaled many visual c++ runtime library redistributable i have 7 or 8 of them. but nothing works. please if someone has idea tell me. but i dont want to reinstal my pc.
thanks...:fight:

hello everybody.:salute: now i have nvidia geforce4 440 mx with agp8x (dont laugh at me:D:D:D:D:D:D) and when i play mount and blade(i love this game) and when it loads, during loading the error ocurs:microsoft visual c++ runtime library error. i tried my best to fix it but nothing worked. i have instaled many visual c++ runtime library redistributable i have 7 or 8 of them. but nothing works. please if someone has idea tell me. but i dont want to reinstal my pc.
thanks...:fight:

Because you needs a DX9 video card, not a DX7 card... :thup:

Back