• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair GS700W Gaming Series

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Walrusninja

Registered
Does anyone know something about this psu? I just need to know that is it good quality and worth it. I tried to google about it, but i really didnt find any reviews.
I checked Jonnyguru and hardwaresecrets, they dont have any reviews about it.
Im likely going to run OCed Q6600 and 6950 so i really need to know. :)

Does anyone know something about this psu? I just need to know that is it good quality and worth it. I tried to google about it, but i really didnt find any reviews.
I checked Jonnyguru and hardwaresecrets, they dont have any reviews about it.
Im likely going to run OCed Q6600 and 6950 so i really need to know. :)

If you can find reviews on the 600 & 800W Gamer series, the 700W is the same platform. Most of the reviews are on the HX/TX 650 and 750W units.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1146/pg1/corsair-gs800-power-supply-review-introduction.html

The CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W would be a good choice depending on what's available to you in Finland and is more than enough. Where do you shop for these items in Finland? There may be other choices that are just as good.

Last edited:
Back