• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buy a (old) World of Warcraft server (blade)!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are you sure these are "Vanilla old"? They list Borean Tundra as one of the servers and that came out when Wrath was released.

I'd be interested in seeing the specs for this blade and how much they are actually going to go for.

I would think they mean the first of the servers for maybe all of the different expansions. I don't know though it would make sense but there are alot of blades up there.

Are you sure these are "Vanilla old"? They list Borean Tundra as one of the servers and that came out when Wrath was released.

I'd be interested in seeing the specs for this blade and how much they are actually going to go for.

I could have sworn I read on Blizzards FAQ page that they were original servers. But going back and re-reading, it doesn't say that. My apologies.

i bet they go for bazillions of dollars lol for what one one pays just for an account for that game imagine what the hardcore wow fans would payfor that even if it didnt have any of the software on it lol

I'd buy one purely for charity purposes, but I doubt I could afford what they will sell for.

where's the fun in that... if i'd pay a few k for some hardware darn tootin im using it.. charity or not!

Another example of how genius Blizzard is. They know players will buy pretty much anything WOW related so sell off items that are no good but can be considered collectible. And it's for a good cause to boot. :thup:

Thid makes a valid point. If you've got the cash how cool would it be to have that on your wall? And the specs.. what if you can't really do much at all with it? Its charity art. (But yeah i'd still want to boot it up!)

It'd be nice to have one of the blade but do keep an eye on shipping charge. It seems some are in USA and some are in Europe. When I checked a few at random, I had shipping of over $300 while on other it was $35 in USA.

If they go for very high amount, then I probably won't watch for my original server Detheroc.

Back