• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED HELP: Need To Go 1 Input To 2 Output

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

setotitan

OK what I'm looking to do mirror the output of my XBOX 360 on two TVs. I've got 5 cables, the 3 Component Video (R,G,B) and the 2 RCA Audio (R,W). I found this splitter for the Component Video portion. Now what I need is the audio equivalent. I'd take just the (R,W) or (Y,R,W) either way, but either I'm completely burned out or they don't exist. I mistakenly bought this splitter a few days ago, not noticing it was 3 in 1 out, I thought it was vice-a-versa. Regardless, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm looking for a solution to my audio issue. Sidenote: The audio doesn't have to be coming out both outputs at the same time, switch or splitter would work. Any help would be awesome!

OK what I'm looking to do mirror the output of my XBOX 360 on two TVs. I've got 5 cables, the 3 Component Video (R,G,B) and the 2 RCA Audio (R,W). I found this splitter for the Component Video portion. Now what I need is the audio equivalent. I'd take just the (R,W) or (Y,R,W) either way, but either I'm completely burned out or they don't exist. I mistakenly bought this splitter a few days ago, not noticing it was 3 in 1 out, I thought it was vice-a-versa. Regardless, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm looking for a solution to my audio issue. Sidenote: The audio doesn't have to be coming out both outputs at the same time, switch or splitter would work. Any help would be awesome!

Go to radio shack and get an rca splitter. That's it. http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103793

WOW! I was way over complicating the situation! You're right if I get two of those I can split the audio signal. I really feel retarded. Thank you for pointing out the obvious ;)

WOW! I was way over complicating the situation! You're right if I get two of those I can split the audio signal. I really feel retarded. Thank you for pointing out the obvious ;)

Don't feel bad. Some things just aren't as complicated as they look. Glad I could help.

Back