• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Remote Temp Monitoring

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thobel

Anyone know of an app like realtemp or coretemp that can be viewed remotly?

I'm looking to view all my computers from one location.

You could use something like teamviewer for a remote desktop connection? Barring that...you could probably do something in perl and output to a basic web interface...

You could use something like teamviewer for a remote desktop connection? Barring that...you could probably do something in perl and output to a basic web interface...

Yeah I wish they had something that had a managment console that would consolidate the data

Hey thobel ;) Try "Litemanager". Easy and fast to use remote control software. We use it at work and home. About a year.

Hey thobel ;) Try "Litemanager". Easy and fast to use remote control software. We use it at work and home. About a year.

yeah I have plenty of ways to remote control. I was hoping for a "gadget/App that I could just monitor on my desktop and not tab between a zillion remote sessions

CoreTemp does have something for the phone that you can use to view computer temps remotely.

CoreTemp does have something for the phone that you can use to view computer temps remotely.

Was actually here to post that. If you have a phone running android (don't know if they have an iOS/W7/whatever app) you can view 2 computers using the free version or more for the paid.

Was actually here to post that. If you have a phone running android (don't know if they have an iOS/W7/whatever app) you can view 2 computers using the free version or more for the paid.

Unlimted with the paid. Think it was $1-2 for the paid one. It is pretty sweet! Sadly just haven't had a need to utilize it to much yet, maybe more in the future :)

It is a tad buggy as well at least in Vista the service keeps crashing on me.

Back