• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 300 Illusion $45 at Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Stellar deal here. An excellent case for the price (and thats at $60).

+1. I have 2 from previous sales, cheap enough that I don't care if they get dinged up but solid enough that I can toss them in the trunk of my car if I go home for a weekend without worry. The illusion also has the benefit of having 2 front 120mm fans as well as a 120mm rear fan and 140mm top fan, as opposed to the base 300 which only has the top and rear fans. This is also cheaper than the base model (base 300 is currently $59 + $3 shipping).

Last edited:
I own the original 300 and now I just picked up this illusion one for $45 with the promo to help some friends migrate their parts from a crappy case. Four fans included in that price is pretty awesome. The only thing I don't like about this case is the front I/o panel. The reset button you need a pen for and the power button sometimes can get jammed up. Minor things obviously. Great case esp for that price.

I own the original 300 and now I just picked up this illusion one for $45 with the promo to help some friends migrate their parts from a crappy case. Four fans included in that price is pretty awesome. The only thing I don't like about this case is the front I/o panel. The reset button you need a pen for and the power button sometimes can get jammed up. Minor things obviously. Great case esp for that price.

Never had problems with the power button, but yeah, the reset button could be a tad bigger.

"A code you entered is exclusive to newsletter subscribers. By checking this box you consent to receive additional deals and promotions through our free e-mail newsletter."

I removed myself a couple of weeks ago because I got tired of having their emails show up and clutter my inbox. For some reason, they're heavy on images and take forever to DL on my phone and they can't be "cleared" as a new email until I fully download them. PITA. So now I'm back on the list.... lol

Back