• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So my Asrock p67 Fatality is having some issues. Need some help here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trueplaya4ever8

Revised title, maybe address my motherboard problems before jumping ship.

I assume it's dying just because of the nic's and all rear USB along with some of the ones on the board itself have died randomly even with fresh installs of drivers. Having strange issues with it starting sometimes as well. Sometimes I have to pull the power cord or hold the power button down for an extended amount of time. Also, sometimes when the monitor comes back from sleep, the screen somewhat flickers, not like on and off but a mixture of colors. Now I don't know if this would be a video card issue as well. Or hell even power supply issue. Just trying to touch all bases.

I bought it off a member which was a test sample, it's not b3 model.

Last edited:
Thats a solid board.

Why do you think your board is dying?

I assume it's dying just because of the nic's and all rear USB along with some of the ones on the board itself have died randomly even with fresh installs of drivers. Having strange issues with it starting sometimes as well. Sometimes I have to pull the power cord or hold the power button down for an extended amount of time. Hell if it's not the board, I'd rather dump money elsewhere if I could.

I bought it off a member which was a test sample, it's not b3 model.

Since its not a B3, and MFG are offering free replacments of non B3 boards... RMA it on that account and get anew board.

Back