• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hard disk problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kurbi

Hi guys

Im struggling with an external housing with a 2.5" 250 gb wd HDD in. Im running winxp sp2. I go into disk management and show no hardisk.i use windows 7 ultimate the it asks me to intialize the disk. There are 2 options to partition the disk, MBR and GPT.
هwhich one to use (mbr or gpt) ? after can I recover my data its very import
but ineed my data!!! "

What can i do know

thanks

i do have best recovery but i do not have iinfo if i initoinlize my disk can i recover my data i need info only

First, please post in coherent sentences. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Second, do not format or initialize the hard drive. The recovery software should see the old partition and files. If not, try the one I suggested. You do not want to write any data to the hard drive as it will make recovery substantially more difficult.

CoherentI appreciate your interest in the language, but to look for the solution completely sorry I forgot to tell you the system, sees as unallocated disks

I don't know how to respond to that. Your posts are making absolutely no sense.

I've made suggestions on what you need to do.

I appreciate your interest in the problem, but will communicate with you tomorrow
t.u

Back