• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keyboard letter decals.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Archer0915

"The Expert"
100_9799.JPG

If I wake up and need to check something I have to take time to get oriented. I really had not notices until a friend came over and asked where the t was.

Anyway can I buy decals that work and do not feel funny?

Crap my fingerprints are embedded. WOW!!! I need to put some lotion on them hands. No wonder the wife makes me wear gloves:rofl:

Last edited:
I apreciate that. They don't feel slick or anything do they?

I havent used them myself really (applied them) for a long period of time, but it wont be like braille under your fingers...that I do remember. :)

Well I have grown attached to this KB so I guess it is worth it.

well it was a $50 mouse KB set. and I have just grown attached to it. I have a nice ergonomic MS kewboard but I just do not like it. If I could find a higher end board like this one (simple) I would jump on it. I will try the stickers first.

The main thing is it must be wireless. My boys are dangerous man and will do a job tearing wires out.

I want a simple, no frills, full size KB w/numpad. My mouse is fine and actually is not the mouse that came with the set (boys killed that one).

If there are any sugtgestions out there for a good utilitarian KB I am open to suggeations. I do not need any shortcut keys, volume control, nothing. I do simply need a spartan KB.

It is a bit expensive (compared to low end keyboard), but the Das Keyboard fits everything you want except that it isn't wireless. I own three of these. It has laser etched keys with white filler, so it shouldn't wear out. As long as you keep it clean, a mechanical keyboard should last 8+ years.

It is a bit expensive (compared to low end keyboard), but the Das Keyboard fits everything you want except that it isn't wireless. I own three of these. It has laser etched keys with white filler, so it shouldn't wear out. As long as you keep it clean, a mechanical keyboard should last 8+ years.

I would not call it too expensive but for this application it would need to be wireless. I love the look and thinking about it yeah for my kids to rip apart it may just be too expensive.

Dose anyone make a wireless beast similar to that?

I don't know of any that are wireless, but I haven't looked because I didn't want one. :shrug:

Something to consider...
- Do you know the keyboard layout by heart?
- Does anyone else, other than you, use that keyboard?
I say just leave it... It's not like you're going to get lost on the keyboard and end up typing up a recipe that turns normal humans into zombies because some key labels are faded out.

Something to consider...
- Do you know the keyboard layout by heart?
- Does anyone else, other than you, use that keyboard?
I say just leave it... It's not like you're going to get lost on the keyboard and end up typing up a recipe that turns normal humans into zombies because some key labels are faded out.

From time to time I miskey but I don't need the letters at all. For my daughter it is a little diffrent though. Like I said I never notices it until one of my friends pointed it out to me.

It also looks bad.

It would look better like this :cool:

fc500rn_full1000_th620x400.jpg

I bought the unmarked one for my desktop system. It is a good deterrent.

Unmarked keyboard to keep people from using my computer.
Manual transmission to keep people from driving my car.
Tons of garlic to keep people from eating my food.

I'm set.

Last edited:
I wish I could sig that... good stuff. Im not sure I could type well without seeing the letters on the keys...

Back