• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jetway or J-Mark motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think Jetway is a division of PCChips, who are known for cheapness not quality. That's my opinion anyway. Looks like that board is a P4 for the SiS chipset. Don't know anything about that, but I wouldn't send my money for it. Again, just my opinion.

If you need a CHEAP board.
Dont plan on overclocking.....
then i still woundn't buy it....
just dont trust that company, and the motherboard is the most important part of any computer system.....
Jetway (for me anyways) just doesnt cut it.

Heya.

I have a couple of PCChips motherboards.
They are stable, and have no problems.
They dont overclock very well, but for the price, they are decent.

Remember, if you plan on O/Cing, the most important piece in your system is the motherboard. Don't penny-pinch on the motherboard. Read up and study on the various motherboards that interest you, and pick the one that suits your needs.

Even if youre not going to overclock, I would still suggest getting a good quality motherboard.

PS. The PCChips boards I have are not being used anymore, as I have bought better quality boards for those PC's.

Back